Karma Automotive is working with Blue World on fuel cell propulsion
- Karma Automotive announced today that it has agreed to partner with Blue World Technologies to investigate the viability of a fuel cell system to provide primary propulsion power for a variety of future passenger and light commercial vehicles.
- Blue World Technology’s fuel cell system will be integrated into Karma Automotive’s electric vehicle architecture and tested in GS-6 development vehicles for evaluation purposes. Tests and validations will take place in the US and Denmark over the next few months.
- Karma’s flagship, the Revero® GT, Green Car Journal’s 2020 Luxury Green Car of the Year, is a dual-electric motor vehicle that embodies Karma’s goal of delivering leading technology with a luxurious experience.
- Blue World Technologies is an ambitious and visionary developer and manufacturer of components and systems for methanol fuel cells based in Denmark.
- The exclusive fuel for the fuel cell systems from Blue World Technologies is methanol – a renewable liquid fuel that can be stored easily and inexpensively for years and transported around the world if the existing infrastructure is reused.