Manchester City midfielder Kevin de Bruyne has signed a new deal with the Premier League leaders that runs until 2025.
The 29-year-old Belgian international had more than two years on his previous contract.
De Bruyne has won two Premier League titles, the FA Cup and the League Cup, since joining City from Wolfsburg in the summer of 2015.
“Signing this contract was an easy decision,” he said.
“This football club is geared towards success. It gives me everything I need to maximize my performance.”
The Belgian has been instrumental in Pep Guardiola’s squad again this season, chasing an unprecedented four-fold.
Despite his campaign being interrupted by injury, De Bruyne has scored eight goals and provided 16 assists in 33 games.
He scored the first goal in The Champions League quarter-final first leg win against Borussia Dortmund on Tuesday and played a role in creating the late winner for Phil Foden.
De Bruyne says that with the two-year contract extension now signed, his “focus now is on making sure” they end the season strong.
“Our results and accomplishments so far have been excellent but we need to make sure we finish the season with the cutlery we deserve,” he said.
Txiki Begiristain, the city’s football director, said De Bruyne’s new deal was “a very important moment” for the club.
“He’s also an all-time professional whose dedication to Manchester City during his time here has been nothing short of remarkable,” added Begiristain.
“We are very happy that he is our player and I look forward to seeing him here in his prime years.”