Euro 2020 and the America Cup are over and the summer transfer window is open, so Europe’s biggest clubs can make a splash in the market. Check out the latest gossip below and You can find all official offers here.
TOP STORY: United could beat Arsenal against Wolves star Neves
The 24-year-old has been linked to a move to the Gunners this summer, with his contract still running for two years, but the Midlands club want £ 35m transfer fee if they let him go.
Neves came to the Molineux outfit from in 2017 FC Porto for around £ 15 million. He helped the Wolves move up from the championship this season, and his profile has only risen since then. He has played over 100 Premier League games and has Champions League experience from his time at Porto.
Tottenham Hotspur have also been linked to Neves and could lure him to the club thanks to new coach Nuno Espirito Santo. The Spurs manager was in charge of the Wolves when he signed Neves, which meant they could have an advantage in landing the midfielder.
9.41 a.m. CEST: Arsenal are preparing another move to sign the Sheffield United goalkeeper Aaron Ramsdale, says TalkSPORT.
Ramsdale, 23, was part of the English squad at Euro 2020 and the Gunners are looking for reliable reinforcement for the number 1 Bernd Leno.
Sheffield United has reportedly already turned down two offers, and The times says the club wants over £ 32m from clubs that want Ramsdale to land.
09.24 a.m. CEST: Real Madrid winger Eden Hazard was offered to the former club Chelsea HOW.
The 30-year-old Hazard has played 43 games in all competitions in two seasons because he was injured after his € 100 million move in 2019.
Chelsea has Christian Pulisic, Mason Mount, Callum Hudson-Odoi, Hakim Ziyech, Kai Havertz and Timo Werner all of which operate in the front positions but might be interested in bringing Hazard back if the conditions are right.
8.30 a.m. CEST: Real Madrid’s first summer signing David praise has said he would like to play Next Raphael Varane The French international defender is reported to be leaving Manchester United and joining Manchester United.
Varane, whose contract at the Bernabeu expires in June 2022, is Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s main defensive target and sources have told ESPN that United are close to signing.
“Of course I would like to play with Varane,” said Alaba during his unveiling on Wednesday. “He’s been playing excellent football for many years, and not just now. He’s a wonderful defender and he’s got great qualities.”
Madrid have already lost a defensive star with Sergio Ramos After 16 years with the club and six seasons as captain, he moved to Paris Saint-Germain as a free agent.
Alaba has inherited the jersey No. 4 left vacant by Ramos.
“They only had this number available, but I know what that number means for the club,” said Alaba. “It’s an honor for me to wear it. I want to honor this number. It really motivates me. It’s a number that represents strength and leadership.”
Alejandro Moreno warns clubs when it comes to which players could hit the market in the summer of 2022.
PAPER CLAP (by Luke Thrower)
– Liverpool are interested in West Ham United‘S Jarrod Bowen Jürgen Klopp wants to strengthen his squad in the attacking third. The athlete reports the 24-year-old is on the Merseyside club’s radar this summer. The winger, who can play anywhere in the top three, joined the Hammers from Hull City in January 2020 for about £ 18million. Every change should depend on whether Klopp can switch to management members Divock original and xherdan Shaqiri. Liverpool are due to monitor Bowen’s development beyond this summer if a deal is not struck.
– Aston Villa are in advanced talks for signature Norwich City Playmaker Todd Cantwell, Reports Football insider. The Canary Islands hold the 23-year-old in high esteem, which means that Villa would have to make a significant offer to the player. Cantwell only has one year left on his contract, however, which means manager Daniel Farke could be forced to move him on rather than losing him on a free spin. The playmaker can play over the attacking midfield positions, but usually left for Norwich.
– Leicester City, Southampton and Burnley are all interested in a move for Arsenal Ainsley Maitland-Niles, corresponding BBC Sports. The 23-year-old has been linked to a move from the Emirates after going through youth at the Gunners. Maitland-Niles has played almost 80 Premier League games and spent the last season on loan from relegated West Brom, with 26 appearances.
– Tottenham are pushing to sign Roma midfielders Lorenzo Pellegrini, corresponding Transfer market. The 25-year-old has just one year left on his current contract, which would allow him to discuss joining a new club in six months. The midfielder also has a clause in his contract that allows him to go for € 30m but it will expire in just over a week and Spurs are currently unwilling to meet that rating. The Italy The international prefers to stay with Jose Mourinho’s team beyond the end of next season but could be ready to leave unless improved terms are agreed.
– Aston Villa is planning to move Bayer Leverkusen Winger Leon Baileyreports the Daily mail. The 23-year-old is valued at around £ 30m and the club are looking to add another broad player to their ranks. The Jamaica The national player scored 18 goals in 30 Bundesliga games last season – his best performance since moving to Germany.
– Orlando City SC have confirmed that US internationals Chris Müller has signed a preliminary contract with a nameless European side. Müller, 24, will stay with MLS until the end of the season before moving to his new club. Orlando hasn’t identified where Mueller will go next, but clubs in Belgium and Scotland have reportedly been keeping an eye on the winger.