Porsche presents the fully electric crossover Taycan Cross Turismo
- Porsche is expanding its family of Taycan cross sedans to include the Taycan Cross Turismo Crossover with four variants: Taycan 4 Cross Turismo, Taycan 4S Cross Turismo, Taycan Turbo Cross Turismo and Taycan Turbo S Cross Turismo.
- Availability of the Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo: Expected to arrive at US dealerships in summer 2021.
- Prices for Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo: from 90,900 USD for the basic Taycan 4 Cross Turismo to 187,600 USD for the first-class Taycan Turbo S Cross Turismo.
- All variants of the Cross Turismo will be equipped with two-engine all-wheel drive, two-speed rear-wheel transmission, Porsche Adaptive Suspension Management in conjunction with air suspension, Performance Battery Plus and its 800-volt battery architecture, adaptive aerodynamics and a panoramic glass roof. and the PCM infotainment system from Porsche.
- The design differences compared to the Taycan sedan include a longer, flatter roof line with larger passenger and cargo space as well as fender extensions, unique rocker arms, modified front and rear panels, additional body panels and a slightly higher level of driving behavior.
- Options include a roof transport system built into the standard roof rails and a rear-mounted bike rack.
- The performance differences include a gravel propulsion mode that increases ride height and adjusts suspension, traction, stability control, and torque.
- The charging time is 10.5 hours to 100% with 9.6 kW alternating current or 22.5 minutes to 80% with direct current at maximum power (like at a charging station). The range is expected to be more than 200 miles on a single charge.
- The first-class Taycan Turbo S Cross Turismo can accelerate from a stop to 60 miles per hour in 2.7 seconds, just 0.1 seconds slower than the Taycan sedan.