Pagani Automobili SpA is an Italian manufacturer of sports cars and carbon fiber components. The company was founded in 1992 by the Argentine Horacio Pagani and is based in San Cesario Sul Panaro near Modena, Italy. Pagani is an atelier that believes that building complex cars, rich in technological and innovative solutions, requires not only brilliant minds but also real artists.
The latest from Pagani Automobili combines the highest levels of automotive engineering and aerodynamic know-how with unparalleled aesthetic sensitivity in an exercise in style that is the full expression of Pagani Automobili’s technological development.
- The most extreme Pagani hypercar, made exclusively for use on the track
- The new Pagani V12-R, the exclusive heart of the Huayra R.
- A V12 with a naturally aspirated engine and an output of 850 hp and a torque of 750 Nm
- Maximum track performance up to the red line of 9000 rpm
- A laboratory car that incorporates the technology of future Pagani models
- Celebrating the performance, technology and art of a rail vehicle
- The pinnacle of Pagani Automobili’s technological development, packed in just 1,050 kg
- Arte in Pista: A new, exclusive chapter of tailor-made customer experiences
- Limited to only 30 examples
- Base price: EUR 2.6 million + TAX